In The News
Michael works on environmental matters, including administrative proceedings, regulatory compliance, and litigation at the state and federal levels. His experience includes air, endangered species, environmental justice, water, and waste issues.
Michael joined Blackburn & Carter, P.C. in August 2013, after obtaining his J.D. from the Duke University School of Law. At Duke, Michael was an Article Editor for the Duke Environmental Law & Policy Forum and served as a student attorney at the Duke Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, where he performed litigation and administrative law work. Michael joined Irvine & Conner when it was formed in 2014.
- J.D. (cum laude), Duke University School of Law, 2013
- M.A., Philosophy, Duke University, 2013
- B.A. (summa cum laude), Religious Studies and Philosophy, Washington University in St. Louis, 2009
Bar and Court Admissions
- Texas, 2013
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims