In The News
Irvine & Conner attorneys also engage in non-litigation matters. We have advised clients on various types of permits and regulatory compliance, and we have served as environmental counsel for corporate transactions and property sales.
Irvine & Conner attorneys have experience assisting:
- Multiple client groups, in different cases, on submitting comments during an agency’s preparation of Environmental Impact Statement pursuant to the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA).
- Developers or businesses that need to obtain a wetlands permit from the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers under Section 404 of the Clean Water Act.
- A local business acquiring assets with environmental risk.
- A corporation in its efforts to address local environmental justice concerns.
- A multinational corporation located on the Texas Gulf Coast on improving its environmental management systems.
- Clients in need of advice for CERCLA compliance.